Thank You Volunteers!
Thank you to everyone that volunteered to serve at our first Community Thanksgiving Dinner last week. We were humbled by the number of volunteers that showed up to participate. The turnout was good but we ended up having food leftover so some people distributed plates of food on their way home and to other local communities. We ended up donating most of the remaining food to the Salvation Army and dropped some off at local firehouses.
Trivia is back on Sunday nights at 6pm! Scroll down for details.
Live music is starting again in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned for dates, times and performers.
Burger of the Week 🍔 – Holy Guacamole! Burger
Our guac burger is so popular we are bringing it back! “Holy Guacamole!” is our 1/2 pound Lakewood raised natural beef burger topped with provolone & spicy, fresh guacamole. Comes with lettuce, tomato, onions and Billy Fred IPA pickles on the side.
Pizza of the Week 🍕🍕😍 – Bacon Me Crazy Pizza
Our thin crust, spent grain pizza with a roasted garlic sauce, mozzarella, loads of spinach and plenty of bacon!
Come try our burger of the week if you’ve hit guac bottom!
New Beer This Week
- Snickerdoodle Brown Ale (Test Batch Tuesday
- Tangerine Wheat (Test Batch Tuesday)
- Pizza Dreams & Time Machines
Happy Hour every weekday! Finish your workday off with Happy Hour at 3 Keys! Every Monday-Friday from 4pm-6pm we have $4 house pints and 1/2 price Nachos and Kentucky beer cheese.
Mission Monday & Pizza & 2-for-1 Beers
Join us Monday as we support The Payton Wright Foundation with their efforts to assists families who have children being treated for cancer of the brain and spinal cord.
We will be donating 10% of our sales for the day, plus for a $5 donation you can spin the “Charity Wheel of Awesomeness” where you can win free and reduced price beer and food, a firm handshake or even a hearty thank you. Mission Mondays provides everyone with an opportunity to support local charities and have a great time doing so. So come on down every Monday and show your support by drinking awesome beer and eating yummy food!
Did you know that giving back to our community is as easy as going out for a beer and a bite to eat? Stop in Monday and get any one of our 12″ thin crust, spent grain artisan pizzas and receive two house beers for the price of one… 2-for-1 beers! Try our Pizza of the Week, Bacon Me Crazy. Our thin crust, spent grain pizza with roasted garlic sauce, mozzarella, loads of spinach and plenty of bacon!
Tuesdays – Music Trivia, New Beer Releases & $5 Pizzas!
$5 cheese or pepperoni pizzas all day long while enjoy new beer! It’s Test Batch Tuesday and we’ll be tapping a new Snickerdoodle Brown Ale and a Tangerine Wheat. We only have one keg of each so it will go fast!
Come for the pizza and beer and stay for the music trivia at 7pm! If you haven’t played our music trivia, Name That Tune Poker, it’s a unique combination of musical trivia and 5 card poker. Form a team of music lovers and poker players and try to build the best poker hand you can by guessing song titles and artists correctly. After 10 quick rounds, the best 5 card poker hand win! It’s free to play and you can win free beer, food and prizes. Play as a team or by yourself with friends.
Taco Wednesday is the tacoy-ist of days with 2 beers or ciders and 2 tacos for only $10. We now somewhere between 14 and 16 tacos to choose from! There is no “me” in taco, so bring your friends and family in Wednesday to celebrate the day after Taco Tuesday. Just saying… you’ve never seen people crying and eating tacos at the same time.
- Grouper – Grouper chunks, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded red cabbage, cheese, guacamole & Ja-Ru sauce drizzle
- BLT – Chopped bacon, lettuce, tomatoes & mayo sauce drizzle
- Black Bean – Black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions & sour cream drizzle
- Honey Sriracha – Honey sriracha shrimp, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Spicy Buffalo – Spicy buffalo shrimp, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Garlic – Garlic shrimp, lettuce, tomatoes, onions & sour cream drizzle
- Sweet Heat – Honey Sriracha chicken, lettuce, bacon, cheese, jalapenos & honey Sriracha drizzle
- Southwest Lime – Creamy ranch chicken, lettuce, black bean & corn salsa, cheese, cilantro, & sour cream drizzle
- Smokey Chipotle Ranch – Chipotle ranch chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese & sour cream drizzle
- Spicy Buffalo – Spicy buffalo chicken, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Bacon Ranch – Creamy ranch chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, bacon & ranch drizzle
- North River – Sweet & tangy Palmetto Gold BBQ chicken, lettuce, cheese, onions and jalapenos
- Spicy Porker – BBQ pulled pork, lettuce, red onions, jalapenos & cilantro
- Palmetto Gold – Sweet & tangy Palmetto Gold BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw
- Pulled Pork – Our original BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw
Thursday – Beer, Bar Bingo & ½ Price Burgers
Thanksgiving is over and the Christmas season will be starting soon. Grab any of our burgers at ½ price with the purchase of any beer or cider and stay for the bingo fun! This week’s burger is the Holy Guacamole! Burger. It’s our 1/2 pound Lakewood raised natural beef burger topped with provolone & spicy, fresh guacamole and comes with lettuce, tomato, onions and Billy Fred IPA pickles on the side. We make our guac in house and it’s delicious! #scoutshonor
Come for the beer and burgers and stay for the bingo with our super-awesome-buddy Jason. We supply everything you need so just show up, drink a beer, eat a burger (or anything else) and have fun with your family and friends! It’s free to play for everyone and you can win free food, drink, gift cards and other prizes. Plan on arriving early if you want to get a seat. The fun starts at 7pm.
Sunday – Bar Trivia
On Sundays we have a new trivia company here at 3 Keys. Steve-O Entertainment has been providing trivia for restaurants in Manatee and Sarasota counties for over 7 years now. He provides a game like none other. Most the shows around town ask 25-30 questions in a couple of hours. Steve-O Entertainment has over 140 questions in that same two hour time. The fun starts at 6pm.