Now Serving Weekend Brunch
We are kicking off our new weekend brunch this weekend, just in time for Mother’s Day weekend. Every Saturday and Sunday we’ll be opening at 10am with the following menu until 2pm. Our yummy regular menu items will be available at noon as usual.
Mimosas by the glass. “Bottomless” mimosas with the purchase of a food item.
Avocado Toast – Thick sliced toast with our house made avocado spread, fresh diced tomatoes, cilantro and balsamic drizzle.
Hangover Helper – Tortilla chips, sausage gravy, cheddar cheese, jalapeños, & scrambled eggs.
Biscuits & Groovy – 2 or 4 biscuits, smothered with gramma Lee Ann’s sausage gravy.
Mornings Suck Pizza – sausage gravy base, mozzarella & cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, green peppers, bacon, scrambled eggs and a fried egg on top.
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go Burger – Our 1/2 pound Lakewood raised natural beef burger with provolone cheese, 2 pieces of bacon, over medium egg served on a waffle or multi-grain bun with syrup. Comes with lettuce, tomato, onions and Billy Fred IPA pickles on the side.
The Omelette – 3 eggs, cheddar and your choice of onions, green peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Missionary Plate – 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 slices of toast or biscuits and 2 pieces of thick cut maple bacon.
Pint of Bacon – Yes… it’s a pint glass stuffed with 5 pieces of thick cut maple bacon because 6 would be unhealthy.
Parfait – Vanilla yogurt topped with fresh seasonal fruit (pineapple, melons & grapes) and crunchy granola.
Special Trivia Nights Twice this Week!
We have two special trivia events this week! Our music trivia on Tuesday will feature “Hair Bands”. No big hair or spandex needed to play. But it would be nice if you wore them.
We have an additional trivia night Wednesday from 8-10pm. Steve-O will be do WWE themed trivia so remember to bring your “People’s Elbow” with you for some fun, awesome beer and yummy food!
Burger of the Week 🍔 – Hotter than a Honeymoon Hotel Burger
Our 1/2 pound Lakewood raised natural beef burger with pepper jack cheese, jalapeños, 2 pieces of thick-cut maple bacon, house-made spicy guacamole & a chipotle ranch drizzle. Comes with lettuce, tomato, onions and Billy Fred IPA pickles on the side.
Pizza of the Week 🍕🍕😍 – Sneaky Pete Pizza
Our thin crust, spent grain pizza with our red sauce, mozzarella cheese, BBQ chicken, green peppers, onions, japs and bacon.
New Beer This Week
- Smitty’s 60g Gorilla (Test Batch Tuesday) – Cashmere, El Dorado, and Citra hops bring bright hop notes of citrus, lemon and tropical notes balanced with a darker notes of coffee and chocolate.
- Tenacious Derek’s IPA (Test Batch Tuesday) – A summertime, light IPA with a slightly floral and fruity flavor and a less bitter finish. Brewed with El Dorado, Mosiac and Mandarina Bavaria hops.
- Cool Tuna 12 – This strong ale has bold, but complimentary malt and hop flavors. Rich, bitter, bold, but drinkable.
- Ghostface Nilla – Supple effervescence and a heavy dosage of vanilla over take your senses while the creamy white head of this ale fills your mouth.
- Mouthful of Freedom IPA – Our classic IPA brewed with Centennial, Chinook and Cascade hops providing a smooth citrus-like, piney profile with a dry finish. #TastesLikeFreedom
- Porter? I Hardly Know Her – A malty porter with a hint of roasty-ness. Brewed with English hops and fermented with a traditional English yeast.
- Tin Can Tourist – A Florida version of the classic Belgian Wit. Very pale and cloudy in appearance with a sharp citrus bite!
New Cider This Week
- Valor Cider (Saturday) – Luscious black cherry and sweet strawberries come together in perfect harmony in this sweet cider. Named after the Valor team from pokemon go, this is one of three in our series. Gotta drink em all!
Happy Hour every weekday! Finish your workday off with Happy Hour at 3 Keys! Every Monday-Friday from 4pm-6pm we have $4 house pints and 1/2 price Nachos and Kentucky beer cheese.
Monday – Pizza & 2-for-1 Beers
Pizza is love and I want someone that looks at me the way I look at pizza! Stop in any time Monday and buy any one of our 12″ thin crust, spent grain artisan pizzas and receive two house beers for the price of one… 2-for-1 beers! Try our Pizza of the Week, Sneaky Pete Pizza. Our thin crust, spent grain pizza with our red sauce, mozzarella cheese, BBQ chicken, green peppers, onions, japs and bacon.
Tuesdays – Music Trivia, New Beer Releases & $5 Pizzas!
Move over Subway, there’s a new sheriff in town. Enjoy a cheese or pepperoni pizza for only $5 all day on Tuesday!
Every Tuesday we release new beer because new beer is #awesome! We only have one keg of each so it will go fast! Here’s what we’ll be tapping for Test Batch Tuesday:
- Smitty’s 60g Gorilla – Cashmere, El Dorado, and Citra hops bring bright hop notes of citrus, lemon and tropical notes balanced with a darker notes of coffee and chocolate.
- Tenacious Derek’s IPA – A summertime, light IPA with a slightly floral and fruity flavor and a less bitter finish. Brewed with El Dorado, Mosiac and Mandarina Bavaria hops.
Calling all music lovers! Come hang out with us on Tuesday and play Name That Tune Poker. It’s a unique combination of music trivia and poker. You and your team try to build the best poker hand you can by guessing song titles and artists correctly. After 10 quick rounds, the best 5 card poker hand win! It’s free to play and you can win free beer, food and prizes.
If you don’t like tacos, then we’re nacho type. All day Wednesday you can get two tacos and one beer or cider for only ten dollars! We now have 15 tacos for you to try!
- Grouper – Grouper chunks, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded red cabbage, cheese, guacamole & Ja-Ru sauce drizzle
- BLT – Chopped bacon, lettuce, tomatoes & mayo sauce drizzle
- Black Bean – Black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions & sour cream drizzle
- Honey Sriracha – Honey sriracha shrimp, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Spicy Buffalo – Spicy buffalo shrimp, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Garlic – Garlic shrimp, lettuce, tomatoes, onions & sour cream drizzle
- Sweet Heat – Honey Sriracha chicken, lettuce, bacon, cheese, jalapeños & honey Sriracha drizzle
- Southwest Lime – Creamy ranch chicken, lettuce, black bean & corn salsa, cheese, cilantro, & sour cream drizzle
- Smokey Chipotle Ranch – Chipotle ranch chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese & sour cream drizzle
- Spicy Buffalo – Spicy buffalo chicken, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Bacon Ranch – Creamy ranch chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, bacon & ranch drizzle
- North River – Sweet & tangy Palmetto Gold BBQ chicken, lettuce, cheese, onions and jalapeños
- Spicy Porker – BBQ pulled pork, lettuce, red onions, jalapeños & cilantro
- Palmetto Gold – Sweet & tangy Palmetto Gold BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw
- Pulled Pork – Our original BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw
Thursday – ½ Price Local Burgers, Bar Bingo & Local Beer
We like big buns and we cannot lie! As long as those buns contain one of our all natural, locally raised beef burgers. All day Thursday you can enjoy one of these delicious burgers for ½ price with the purchase of a beer or cider! This week’s burger is the Hotter than a Honeymoon Hotel Burger. Our 1/2 pound Lakewood raised natural beef burger with pepper jack cheese, jalapeños, 2 pieces of thick-cut maple bacon, house-made spicy guacamole & a chipotle ranch drizzle. Comes with lettuce, tomato, onions and Billy Fred IPA pickles on the side.
Thursdays aren’t just for ½ price burgers, they’re also bingo night! We supply everything you need to play so just come down, enjoy some beer and a burger and dob your way to awesome prizes such as free beer! It’s free to play for everyone and starts at 7pm, but you may want to come a little early as we fill up pretty fast.
Friday is Now “Happier Hour”
Friday is the happiest day of the week now that we’ve extended our Happy Hour. It all starts at 2pm (instead of 4pm) with $4 house pints and 1/2 price Nachos and Kentucky beer cheese. We’re happy, you’re happy… let’s be happy together starting at 2pm!
Saturday – Saturday is ‘Ciderday’ with Live Music on the Patio
Every Saturday is Ciderday at 3Keys! Each Saturday our Ciderbabes, Cathy & Kira, release a yummy new test batch cider. This week they’ve tapped a Valor Cider cider. Luscious black cherry and sweet strawberries come together in perfect harmony in this sweet cider. Named after the Valor team from pokemon go, this is one of three in our series. Gotta drink em all! They only made a small keg so it should only last the weekend. Hurry down for your pint of deliciousness.
Stop in on Saturday night for some audible pleasure with live music on our patio! Original music from local and national artists from 8pm-11pm. Bring some friends or make some new ones while enjoying awesome beer and yummy food out on the patio.
Sunday – Bar Trivia
Sundays are for trivia here at 3Keys! Prove you know things while drinking yummy beer! Steve-O Entertainment asks over 140 general knowledge questions for you (or your team) to answer and try to win awesome prizes such as free beer! The fun starts at 6pm and is free to play!