Our 3Keys Against Humanity game night is back this Friday 9-11pm! The entire brewery plays a single game for a super awesome party experience. If you are easily embarrassed or offended, you might want to plan on leaving some time before 9pm. Here’s how 3Keys Against Humanity works:
- You play in teams or by yourself, we don’t care.
- Normal Cards Against Humanity rules apply
- Team with the most cards at the end of the time limit wins
- All cards (both white & black) will be read by our host, Awesome Jason
- A different team will choose the winning card for each round
- In the event of a tie, rock paper scissors will determine the winner
- Winning team wins an awesome prize
If you have never played CAH before, THIS IS NOT KID FRIENDLY. We are starting at 9pm to make sure all of the kiddos have cleared out. If you are easily offended this many not be the best time to stop in for a beer. Just saying.
We’ve secured additional parking next door at A&A Trailer Hitch and along 24th St as we expect to be packed!
Burger of the Week 🍔 – Fire in the Hole! Burger
Our 1/2 pound Lakewood raised natural beef burger topped with Pepper Jack cheese and a ridiculously spicy Jalapeño sauce.
Pizza of the Week 🍕🍕😍 – The Crybaby Pizza
Our thin crust, spent grain pizza with marinara, ridiculously spicy chick, thick cut maple bacon, Jalapeños and red onions with a Sriracha drizzle
I mean…. abs are great, but have you ever had a 3Keys burger?
New Beer This Week
- Vanilla Brown Ale (Test Batch Tuesday)
- SOB IPA
- Kira’s Cake Sweet Amber
- S’moral Support Imperial Brown Ale
New Cider This Week
- Spiced Chai Tea
Happy Hour every weekday! Finish your workday off with Happy Hour at 3 Keys! Every Monday-Friday from 4pm-6pm we have $4 house pints and 1/2 price Nachos and Kentucky beer cheese.
Mission Monday & Pizza & 2-for-1 Beers
Join us Monday as we support Removing Obstacles with their mission of provide funding for alternative therapies like yoga, art, music and horseback riding for individuals with disabilities.
We will be donating 10% of our sales for the day, plus for a $5 donation you can spin the “Charity Wheel of Awesomeness” where you can win free and reduced price beer and food, a firm handshake or even a hearty thank you. Mission Mondays provides everyone with an opportunity to support local charities and have a great time doing so. So come on down every Monday and show your support by drinking awesome beer and eating yummy food!
Did you know that giving back to our community is as easy as going out for a beer and a bite to eat? Stop in Monday and get any one of our 12″ thin crust, spent grain artisan pizzas and receive two house beers for the price of one… 2-for-1 beers! Try our Pizza of the Week, The Crybaby, our thin crust, spent grain pizza with marinara, ridiculously spicy chick, thick cut maple bacon, Jalapeños and red onions with a Sriracha drizzle. If you like spicy foods, then this pizza is for you!
Tuesdays – Test Batch Tuesday, $5 Pizza & Music Trivia
$5 cheese or pepperoni pizzas all day long while enjoy new beer! It’s Test Batch Tuesday and we’ll be tapping a new Vanilla Brown Ale. We only have one keg so it will go fast!
Come for the pizza and beer and stay for the music trivia at 7pm! If you haven’t played our music trivia, Name That Tune Poker, it’s a unique combination of musical trivia and 5 card poker. Form a team of music lovers and poker players and try to build the best poker hand you can by guessing song titles and artists correctly. After 10 quick rounds, the best 5 card poker hand win! It’s free to play and you can win free beer, food and prizes. Play as a team or by yourself with friends. The fun starts at 7pm but get here early as we are packed!
The word on the street is that Taco Wednesday now has 15 tacos to choose from! Stop in anytime Wednesday and get 2 beers or ciders and 2 tacos for only $10.
- Grouper – Grouper chunks, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded red cabbage, cheese, guacamole & Ja-Ru sauce drizzle
- BLT – Chopped bacon, lettuce, tomatoes & mayo sauce drizzle
- Black Bean – Black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions & sour cream drizzle
- Honey Sriracha – Honey sriracha shrimp, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Spicy Buffalo – Spicy buffalo shrimp, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Garlic – Garlic shrimp, lettuce, tomatoes, onions & sour cream drizzle
- Sweet Heat – Honey Sriracha chicken, lettuce, bacon, cheese, jalapenos & honey Sriracha drizzle
- Southwest Lime – Creamy ranch chicken, lettuce, black bean & corn salsa, cheese, cilantro, & sour cream drizzle
- Smokey Chipotle Ranch – Chipotle ranch chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese & sour cream drizzle
- Spicy Buffalo – Spicy buffalo chicken, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Bacon Ranch – Creamy ranch chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, bacon & ranch drizzle
- North River – Sweet & tangy Palmetto Gold BBQ chicken, lettuce, cheese, onions and jalapenos
- Spicy Porker – BBQ pulled pork, lettuce, red onions, jalapenos & cilantro
- Palmetto Gold – Sweet & tangy Palmetto Gold BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw
- Pulled Pork – Our original BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw
Thursday – Beer, Bingo & ½ Price Burgers
Thursday is our #superawesome day at 3Keys with beer, ½ price burgers and bingo with Jason! If you like spicy food, then this week’s burger, the Fire in the Hole! Burger, is for you. It’s our 1/2 pound Lakewood raised natural beef burger topped with Pepper Jack cheese and a ridiculously spicy Jalapeño sauce.
Come for the beer and burgers and stay for the bingo with our super-awesome-buddy Jason. The fun starts at 7pm. We supply everything you need so just show up, drink a beer, eat a burger (or anything else) and have fun with your family and friends! It’s free to play for everyone and you can win free food, drink, gift cards and other prizes. Plan on arriving early if you want to get a seat.
Friday – Cards Against Humanity
Our 3Keys Against Humanity is a blast! If you like the card game, don’t miss the fun of playing with the entire brewery at the same time. The fun is from 9-11pm so get here early for some food and drinks before we start.