Spring Training is over and the snowbirds are starting to fly north! We’ll miss the snowbirds but that means you can finally find a parking spot at 3Keys! Time for us to refocus our efforts on the locals. We have some new stuff planned for the next couple of months so be on the lookout.
Every Saturday is now Ciderday! Cathy and Kira will be releasing a tasty new cider each Saturday for your drinking enjoyment. They are kicking off this Ciderday with Cider Sunrise, a slightly sweet cider flavored with local pineapple oranges (not a typo) and maraschino cherry juice. Like a Tequila Sunrise, but much, much better. We’ll only have a small keg so make sure you stop in for a pint or a growler to go.
Closed Easter Sunday
We’ll be closed Easter Sunday as almost all of our employees asked for time off to spend with family and friends. We look forward to seeing you on Monday for Pizza & 2-for-1 beers!
Burger of the Week 🍔 – Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
Our 1/2 pound Lakewood raised natural beef burger with provolone cheese, 2 pieces of bacon, over medium egg served on a waffle or multi-grain bun with syrup. This burger is a beast and you’ll need a fork and knife and probably a couple of extra napkins. Comes with lettuce, tomato, onions and Billy Fred IPA pickles on the side.
Pizza of the Week 🍕🍕😍 – Spicy Pineapple Porker
Our thin crust, spent grain pizza with fresh mozzarella cheese, beer braised pulled pork, plenty of jalapeños, chunks of pineapple and topped off with our honey Sriracha drizzle. Don’t hate the pineapples! They balance the jalapeños perfectly!
New Beer This Week
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Breakfast Stout (Test Batch Tuesday) – Cold brew Kohona coffee and specialty grains are joined by a chorus of Bourbon flavors infused from a year long aging process in a 4 Roses barrel. Hints of molasses, licorice and other alluring flavors make this a dangerously drinkable beer.
- Billy Fred IPA – Our silver medal winning American IPA! A lighter ABV, citra hopped beer that tastes as great as America is! Named after our WWII hero grandfather!
- Braidentown Blonde – A lightly hopped, crushable blonde ale with a slight bready flavor and fruity esters.
- Rye Preserve Ale – Golden American Ale with bold rye flavor and a clean bitter finish.
- Suns Out Buns Out – Pours a hazy light color with tropical fruit flavors from the Azacca, Citra, and Mosaic hops.
Happy Hour every weekday! Finish your workday off with Happy Hour at 3 Keys! Every Monday-Friday from 4pm-6pm we have $4 house pints and 1/2 price Nachos and Kentucky beer cheese.
Monday – Pizza & 2-for-1 Beers
If money can’t buy you happiness then explain pizza!? Stop in Monday for a little slice of happiness and tasty beer. Stop in any time Monday and buy any one of our 12″ thin crust, spent grain artisan pizzas and receive two house beers for the price of one… 2-for-1 beers! Try our Pizza of the Week, Spicy Pineapple Porker. Our thin crust, spent grain pizza with fresh mozzarella cheese, beer braised pulled pork, plenty of jalapeños, chunks of pineapple and topped off with our honey Sriracha drizzle. Don’t hate the pineapples! They balance the jalapeños perfectly!!
Tuesdays – Music Trivia, New Beer Releases & $5 Pizzas!
$5 cheese or pepperoni pizzas all day long while enjoy new beer! Every Tuesday we release new beer because new beer is #awesome! We only have one keg of each so it will go fast! Here’s what we’ll be tapping for Test Batch Tuesday:
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Breakfast Stout – Cold brew Kohona coffee and specialty grains are joined by a chorus of Bourbon flavors infused from a year long aging process in a 4 Roses barrel. Hints of molasses, licorice and other alluring flavors make this a dangerously drinkable beer.
Come for the pizza and beer and stay for the music trivia at 7pm! If you haven’t played our music trivia, Name That Tune Poker, it’s a unique combination of musical trivia and 5 card poker. Form a team of music lovers and poker players and try to build the best poker hand you can by guessing song titles and artists correctly. After 10 quick rounds, the best 5 card poker hand win! It’s free to play and you can win free beer, food and prizes. Play as a team or by yourself with friends.
A balanced diet is a taco in each hand and nothing is healthier than tacos and beer (read this on the internet). Keep yourself happy and healthy on Humpday. All day Wednesday you can get two tacos and a beer or cider for only $10. 💥🌮💥 We now have 15 tacos that are designed to easily fit into your face.
- Grouper – Grouper chunks, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded red cabbage, cheese, guacamole & Ja-Ru sauce drizzle
- BLT – Chopped bacon, lettuce, tomatoes & mayo sauce drizzle
- Black Bean – Black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions & sour cream drizzle
- Honey Sriracha – Honey sriracha shrimp, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Spicy Buffalo – Spicy buffalo shrimp, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Garlic – Garlic shrimp, lettuce, tomatoes, onions & sour cream drizzle
- Sweet Heat – Honey Sriracha chicken, lettuce, bacon, cheese, jalapeños & honey Sriracha drizzle
- Southwest Lime – Creamy ranch chicken, lettuce, black bean & corn salsa, cheese, cilantro, & sour cream drizzle
- Smokey Chipotle Ranch – Chipotle ranch chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese & sour cream drizzle
- Spicy Buffalo – Spicy buffalo chicken, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Bacon Ranch – Creamy ranch chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, bacon & ranch drizzle
- North River – Sweet & tangy Palmetto Gold BBQ chicken, lettuce, cheese, onions and jalapeños
- Spicy Porker – BBQ pulled pork, lettuce, red onions, jalapeños & cilantro
- Palmetto Gold – Sweet & tangy Palmetto Gold BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw
- Pulled Pork – Our original BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw
Thursday – ½ Price Local Burgers, Bar Bingo & Beer
Thursday is the new Friday and there’s a reason why we are packed… ½ price local burgers, the most-funnest bar bingo in town and small batch craft beer! Grab any of our burgers at ½ price with the purchase of any beer or cider and stay for the bingo fun! This week’s burger is the Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go Burger. Our 1/2 pound Lakewood raised natural beef burger with provolone cheese, 2 pieces of bacon, over medium egg served on a waffle or multi-grain bun with syrup. This burger is a beast and you’ll need a fork and knife and probably a couple of extra napkins. Comes with lettuce, tomato, onions and Billy Fred IPA pickles on the side.
Come for the beer and burgers and stay for the bingo with our super-awesome-buddy Jason. We supply everything you need so just show up, drink a beer, eat a burger (or anything else) and have fun with your family and friends! It’s free to play for everyone and you can win free food, drink, gift cards and other prizes. Plan on arriving early if you want to get a seat. The fun starts at 7pm.
Saturday – Saturday is ‘Ciderday’ with Live Music on the Patio
Every Saturday is Ciderday at 3Keys! Each Saturday our Ciderbabes, Cathy & Kira, release a yummy new test batch cider. This week they’ve tapped a Cider Sunrise cider. Slightly sweet cider flavored with local pineapple oranges (not a typo) and maraschino cherry juice. Like a Tequila Sunrise, but much, much better. They only made a small keg so it should only last the weekend. Hurry down for your pint of deliciousness.
Join us every Saturday 8pm-11pm for live music on the patio from 8pm-11pm. Original music from local and national artists. Bring your dog and/or a date and enjoy some awesome beer, yummy food and live music.
Sunday – Bar Trivia
On Sundays we have a new trivia company here at 3 Keys. Steve-O Entertainment has been providing trivia for restaurants in Manatee and Sarasota counties for over 7 years now. He provides a game like none other. Most the shows around town ask 25-30 questions in a couple of hours. Steve-O Entertainment has over 140 questions in that same two hour time. The fun starts at 6pm.