Bourbon Barrel Aged Barleywine
We have a couple of beers that have been mellowing out in Bourbon barrels for a year or so and we decided to crack them open for a taste. We’ve deemed that the Barleywine aged in 4 Roses barrels is delicious and ready for consumption! Therefore, if you like Bourbon, you’ve going to love our “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Bourbon!” Barleywine.
Burger of the Week 🍔 – Granny Smith Apple Bacon Burger Burger
Granny Smith Apple Bacon Burger is our 1/2 pound Lakewood raised natural beef burger sliced Granny Smith apples with melted provolone cheese and 2 slices of thick cut maple bacon. Comes with lettuce, tomato, onions and Billy Fred IPA pickles on the side.
Pizza of the Week 🍕🍕😍 – Meat Tornado Pizza
Our thin crust, spent grain pizza with our house red sauce, mozzarella cheese, Italian sausage, pepperoni, ground beef, pulled pork and bacon!
New Beer This Week
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Bourbon! (Bourbon barrel aged American Barleywine)
- Mermaid Man (Pineapple Wheat) – Test Batch Tuesday
- Barnacle Boy (Pineapple Blonde) – Test Batch Tuesday
- Floral IPA
- Suns Out Buns Out
New Cider This Week
- Christmas Candy Cane
- The Grinch (Green Jolly Rancher)
Happy Hour every weekday! Finish your workday off with Happy Hour at 3 Keys! Every Monday-Friday from 4pm-6pm we have $4 house pints and 1/2 price Nachos and Kentucky beer cheese.
Mission Monday & Pizza & 2-for-1 Beers
Join us Monday as we support the Manatee Literacy Council with their efforts to empowers Manatee County residents to independence. Literacy is the gatekeeper to education, financial stability, health, relationships, and empowerment and is the foundation of self-sufficiency and success.
We will be donating 10% of our sales for the day, plus for a $5 donation you can spin the “Charity Wheel of Awesomeness” where you can win free and reduced price beer and food, a firm handshake or even a hearty thank you. Mission Mondays provides everyone with an opportunity to support local charities and have a great time doing so. So come on down every Monday and show your support by drinking awesome beer and eating yummy food!
Help support our community with a pizza and some beer! Stop in Monday and get any one of our 12″ thin crust, spent grain artisan pizzas and receive two house beers for the price of one… 2-for-1 beers! Try our Pizza of the Week, Meat Tornado. Our thin crust, spent grain pizza with our house red sauce, mozzarella cheese, Italian sausage, pepperoni, ground beef, pulled pork and bacon!
Tuesdays – Music Trivia, New Beer Releases & $5 Pizzas!
$5 cheese or pepperoni pizzas all day long while enjoy new beer! Tuesday is a very special Test Batch Tuesday as we release two beers in honor Stephen Hillenburg, the creator of SpongeBob Square pants. We’ll be releasing Mermaid Man (Pineapple Wheat) and Barnacle Boy (Pineapple Blonde). We only have a single keg of each so make sure you raise a pint to Stephen Hillenburg.
Come for the pizza and beer and stay for the music trivia at 7pm! If you haven’t played our music trivia, Name That Tune Poker, it’s a unique combination of musical trivia and 5 card poker. Form a team of music lovers and poker players and try to build the best poker hand you can by guessing song titles and artists correctly. After 10 quick rounds, the best 5 card poker hand win! It’s free to play and you can win free beer, food and prizes. Play as a team or by yourself with friends.
There is no “we” in taco, but still bring your friends and family in Wednesday to celebrate the day after Taco Tuesday. All day Wednesday you can get two beers and two tacos for only $10. 💥🌮💥 We now have 15 tacos that are designed to easily fit into your face.
- Grouper – Grouper chunks, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded red cabbage, cheese, guacamole & Ja-Ru sauce drizzle
- BLT – Chopped bacon, lettuce, tomatoes & mayo sauce drizzle
- Black Bean – Black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions & sour cream drizzle
- Honey Sriracha – Honey sriracha shrimp, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Spicy Buffalo – Spicy buffalo shrimp, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Garlic – Garlic shrimp, lettuce, tomatoes, onions & sour cream drizzle
- Sweet Heat – Honey Sriracha chicken, lettuce, bacon, cheese, jalapeños & honey Sriracha drizzle
- Southwest Lime – Creamy ranch chicken, lettuce, black bean & corn salsa, cheese, cilantro, & sour cream drizzle
- Smokey Chipotle Ranch – Chipotle ranch chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese & sour cream drizzle
- Spicy Buffalo – Spicy buffalo chicken, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Bacon Ranch – Creamy ranch chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, bacon & ranch drizzle
- North River – Sweet & tangy Palmetto Gold BBQ chicken, lettuce, cheese, onions and jalapeños
- Spicy Porker – BBQ pulled pork, lettuce, red onions, jalapeños & cilantro
- Palmetto Gold – Sweet & tangy Palmetto Gold BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw
- Pulled Pork – Our original BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw
Thursday – Beer, Bar Bingo & ½ Price Burgers
Stop in after fighting the crowds at the mall Thursday and grab any of our burgers at ½ price with the purchase of any beer or cider! This week’s burger is the Granny Smith Apple Bacon Burger Burger. It’s our 1/2 pound Lakewood raised natural beef burger sliced Granny Smith apples with melted provolone cheese and 2 slices of thick cut maple bacon and comes with lettuce, tomato, onions and Billy Fred IPA pickles on the side.
Come for the beer and burgers and stay for the bingo with our super-awesome-buddy Jason. We supply everything you need so just show up, drink a beer, eat a burger (or anything else) and have fun with your family and friends! It’s free to play for everyone and you can win free food, drink, gift cards and other prizes. Plan on arriving early if you want to get a seat. The fun starts at 7pm.
Saturday – Live Music on the Patio
Join us every Saturday 8pm-11pm for live music on the patio from 8pm-11pm. Original music from local and national artists. Bring your dog and/or a date and enjoy some awesome beer, yummy food and live music.
Sunday – Bar Trivia
On Sundays we have a new trivia company here at 3 Keys. Steve-O Entertainment has been providing trivia for restaurants in Manatee and Sarasota counties for over 7 years now. He provides a game like none other. Most the shows around town ask 25-30 questions in a couple of hours. Steve-O Entertainment has over 140 questions in that same two hour time. The fun starts at 6pm.