Asian Inspired Beer & Food Pairing
We are kicking off our first Summer Beer & Food Pairing with an Asian-Inspired theme on Friday June 21st. This will include four tapas style plates with four accompanying beer or cider tasters. Hosted by owners, Cathy and Jeff, this will be an intimate dinner with great food, yummy drinks and new friends.
- Course 1 – Carrot Kale Cashew Salad with Sesame Ginger dressing paired with an off-dry pear and ginger Cider
- Course 2 – Asian Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce atop a bed of Udon Noodles paired with a malty, roasty Porter
- Course 3 – Asian BBQ Duck Medallions paired with a juicy, fruity and hazy IPA
- Course 4 – Thai Fried Bananas paired with a banana bread nut Ale
Tickets are $40 each and include an additional full size glass of beer or cider. This is a private event and seating is limited so be sure to grab your tickets today!
Sex Trivia – Our super fun trivia night is this Friday at 9pm with Sex Trivia. Don’t miss out on the fun and red faces. Not kid friendly.
Foster Care Informational Meeting – Have you ever felt compelled to foster or adopt a child? Join us Wednesday, June 26 at 6pm for this free informational meeting with the Safe Children Coalition on how you and your family can make a difference in a child’s life! Enjoy a free beer, cider or glass of wine afterwards and explore the possibilities.
Burger of the Week 🍔 – Peppa Pig Peanut Butter Burger
Our 1/2 pound Lakewood raised natural beef burger with cheddar cheese, 2 slices of thick-cut maple bacon and topped with creamy peanut butter. Comes with lettuce, tomato, onions and Billy Fred IPA pickles on the side.
Pizza of the Week 🍕🍕😍 – Sweet Little Pig Pizza
Our spent grain, thin crust pizza with our house-made BBQ base, mozzarella & cheddar cheese, BBQ pulled pork, sweet Vidalia onions, Billy Fred IPA pickles and topped with a BBQ drizzle.
- Lichtenhainer (Test Batch Tuesday) – A sour, smoked, lower-gravity historical German wheat beer. Similar to a Berliner Weisse or Gose but with a little smoked texture.
- Brett Saison (Test Batch Tuesday) – Strong fruit notes and signature saison flavors mixed in with a bit of funky notes from a Brett yeast. All topped with a light and fluffy head.
- Higher Than Groceries – A medium bodied, dark chocolate American stout with dry hopped coffee for aroma.
- Passionfruit of the Christ – This German wheat beer was fermented with 85lbs of passionfruit puree and dragonfruit. Fruity with a tart finish.
- Hopped Lemon Cilantro Cider (Saturday) – Mosaic hops top off this cider with additions of lemon zest, juice and cilantro. Not your typical sweet cider!
Happy Hour every weekday! Finish your workday off with Happy Hour at 3 Keys! Every Monday-Thursday from 4pm-6pm and Friday 2pm-6pm we’ll have $4 house pints and 1/2 price Nachos and Kentucky beer cheese.
Monday – Pizza & 2-for-1 Beers & Kids Eat Free
Pizza is love and I want someone that looks at me the way I look at pizza! Stop in any time Monday and buy any one of our 12″ thin crust, spent grain artisan pizzas and receive two house beers for the price of one… 2-for-1 beers! Try our Pizza of the Week, Sweet Little Pig Pizza. Our spent grain, thin crust pizza with our house-made BBQ base, mozzarella & cheddar cheese, BBQ pulled pork, sweet Vidalia onions, Billy Fred IPA pickles and topped with a BBQ drizzle.
Bring the kids in with you for a free meal. Pizza and beer pairs well with free food for kids! We have yummy food that kids love including creamy mac & cheese, grilled cheese waffle sandwiches, pasta, chicken tenders and burgers made with naturally raised Lakewood Ranch beef (no hormones or steroids). All of our kids meals come with a healthy side and a drink. Hey moms… no french fries or fried foods in the house.
Tuesdays – $5 Pizzas, Music Trivia & New Beer Releases!
We’ll trade you a cheese or pepperoni pizza for a five dollar bill all day Tuesday. #BestTradeEver
Who doesn’t love new beer?! Every Tuesday we add two new test batches for you to try. Only one keg per test batch so they are sure to go fast!
- Lichtenhainer – A sour, smoked, lower-gravity historical German wheat beer. Similar to a Berliner Weisse or Gose but with a little smoked texture.
- Brett Saison – Strong fruit notes and signature saison flavors mixed in with a bit of funky notes from a Brett yeast. All topped with a light and fluffy head.
Come for the pizza and beer and stay for the music trivia at 7pm! If you haven’t played our music trivia, Name That Tune Poker, it’s a unique combination of musical trivia and 5 card poker. Form a team of music lovers and poker players and try to build the best poker hand you can by guessing song titles and artists correctly. After 10 quick rounds, the best 5 card poker hand win! It’s free to play and you can win free beer, food and prizes. Play as a team or by yourself with friends.
Let’s taco bout Wednesday. It’s the day of the week that you can get two tacos and a beer or cider for only $10. With 15 tacos to choose from it’s definitely #AwesomeSauce.
- Grouper – Grouper chunks, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded red cabbage, cheese, guacamole & Ja-Ru sauce drizzle
- BLT – Chopped bacon, lettuce, tomatoes & mayo sauce drizzle
- Black Bean – Black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions & sour cream drizzle
- Honey Sriracha – Honey sriracha shrimp, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Spicy Buffalo – Spicy buffalo shrimp, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Garlic – Garlic shrimp, lettuce, tomatoes, onions & sour cream drizzle
- Sweet Heat – Honey Sriracha chicken, lettuce, bacon, cheese, jalapeños & honey Sriracha drizzle
- Southwest Lime – Creamy ranch chicken, lettuce, black bean & corn salsa, cheese, cilantro, & sour cream drizzle
- Smokey Chipotle Ranch – Chipotle ranch chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese & sour cream drizzle
- Spicy Buffalo – Spicy buffalo chicken, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Bacon Ranch – Creamy ranch chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, bacon & ranch drizzle
- North River – Sweet & tangy Palmetto Gold BBQ chicken, lettuce, cheese, onions and jalapeños
- Spicy Porker – BBQ pulled pork, lettuce, red onions, jalapeños & cilantro
- Palmetto Gold – Sweet & tangy Palmetto Gold BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw
- Pulled Pork – Our original BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw
Thursday – ½ Price Local Burgers, Bar Bingo & Local Beer
Is there anything better than burgers and beer? We don’t think so! Stop in Thursday and grab any of our burgers for ½ price when you purchase a beer or cider! This week’s burger is the Peppa Pig Peanut Butter Burger. Our 1/2 pound Lakewood raised natural beef burger with cheddar cheese, 2 slices of thick-cut maple bacon and topped with creamy peanut butter. Comes with lettuce, tomato, onions and Billy Fred IPA pickles on the side.
Bingo. It’s not just for Granny anymore. Join the bingo fun on Thursday evenings and compete to win free food, drink, gift cards and other prizes! We supply everything you need so just show up, drink a beer, eat a burger (or anything else) and have fun with your family and friends! Plan on arriving early if you want to get a seat. The fun starts at 7pm.
Friday is Now “Happier Hour”
Friday is the happiest day of the week now that we’ve extended our Happy Hour. It all starts at 2pm (instead of 4pm) with $4 house pints and 1/2 price Nachos and Kentucky beer cheese. We’re happy, you’re happy… let’s be happy together starting at 2pm!
Wake up late for brunch at 3Keys! Stop in from 10am-2pm for “bottomless” mimosas, omelettes, avocado toast and more! Bring a friend or don’t.
- Avocado Toast – Thick sliced toast with our house made avocado spread, fresh diced tomatoes, basil and balsamic drizzle.
- Hangover Helper – Tortilla chips, sausage gravy, cheddar cheese, jalapeños, & scrambled eggs.
- Biscuits & Groovy – 2 or 4 biscuits, smothered with gramma Lee Ann’s sausage gravy.
- Mornings Suck Pizza – sausage gravy base, mozzarella & cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, green peppers, bacon, scrambled eggs and a fried egg on top.
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go Burger – Our 1/2 pound Lakewood raised natural beef burger with provolone cheese, 2 pieces of bacon, over medium egg served on a waffle or multi-grain bun with syrup. Comes with lettuce, tomato, onions and Billy Fred IPA pickles on the side.
- The Omelette – 3 eggs, cheddar and your choice of onions, green peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes.
- Missionary Plate – 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 slices of toast or biscuits and 2 pieces of thick cut maple bacon.
- Pint of Bacon – Yes… it’s a pint glass stuffed with 5 pieces of thick cut maple bacon because 6 would be unhealthy.
- Parfait – Vanilla yogurt topped with fresh seasonal fruit (pineapple, melons & grapes) and crunchy granola.
Saturday – New Cider plus Live Music on the Patio
Saturdays have now been claimed by our Ciderbabes and they have renamed it Ciderday. Every week they release a new test batch cider. This week they’ve prepared for your drinking enjoyment, a Hopped Lemon Cilantro cider. Mosaic hops top off this cider with additions of lemon zest, juice and cilantro. Not your typical sweet cider!There will only be a small keg so stop down while it’s still here!
Relax, drink a beer, and listen to live music with us on the patio! Every Saturday we have original music from local and national artists from 8pm-11pm. It’s the perfect way to unwind after the workweek!
Sunday – Brunch & Bar Trivia
Sundays are for trivia here at 3Keys! Prove you know things while drinking yummy beer! Steve-O Entertainment asks over 140 general knowledge questions for you (or your team) to answer and try to win awesome prizes such as free beer! The fun starts at 6pm and is free to play!