You demanded and we (finally) delivered! This week our fantastic Mango Habanero Blonde, Habanero-minded, will be back on tap. People that love spicy foods go crazy for this beer! Stop in every day to see if the beer is on tap or simply watch Facebook for the announcement.
First things first, brunch is easily the best meal of the day. You get up leisurely (aka “late”) and immediately become super-productive by combining two meals into one. It’s the start to a great day! We open at 10am on Saturdays and Sundays for your brunch needs. Hangover helper? We got it! Biscuits and gravy? Yup. Avocado toast? Check. Breakfast pizza? Uh.. yeah!? “Bottomless” mimosas for $10? #duh! Brunch runs till 2pm and our regular menu is available starting at noon. Come do brunch with us!
Burger of the Week 🍔 – 3 Little Piggies Burger
Our 1/2 pound Lakewood raised natural beef burger with provolone, plenty of pepperoni, BBQ pulled pork and bacon, topped with BBQ sauce drizzle! Comes with lettuce, tomato, onions and Billy Fred IPA pickles on the side.
Pizza of the Week 🍕🍕😍 – Beer Brat Pizza
Our spent grain, thin crust pizza with our awesome chili base, fresh mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, beer brat slices and topped with red onions and green peppers.
New Beer This Week
- Socks with Sandals (Test Batch Tuesday) – We treated our delicious Tin Can Tourist Witbier with a dose of lemonade to lighten it up and pile on even more citrus! Locally made Lemonade by our buddies at Leah’s Lemonade.
- Habanero-minded – This blonde ale is infused with fresh habanero peppers and mango puree. Sweet mango up front with a spicy finish.
- Higher Than Groceries – A medium bodied, dark chocolate American stout with dry hopped coffee for aroma.
- Mayan Gold – Collaboration w/ Riverside Rotary Club brewed with guatemalan coffeez cardamom, and cacao.
- Punchface IPA – With almost 2 ounces of hops per gallon, this IPA is bursting with hop flavor! Passionfruit, mango, & citrus notes.
New Cider This Week
- Instinct (Saturday) – Sweet cider with topical mango. Named after the Instinct team from Pokemon Go, this is one of three in our series. Gotta drink em all!
Happy Hour every weekday! Finish your workday off with Happy Hour at 3 Keys! Every Monday-Thursday from 4pm-6pm and Friday 2pm-6pm we’ll have $4 house pints and 1/2 price Nachos and Kentucky beer cheese.
Monday – Pizza & 2-for-1 Beers & Kids Eat Free
Monday is our least favorite day that ends in a “y”. But let’s try and make the most of it. Whoever said money can’t buy happiness obviously never tried pizza. Pizza makes people happy. Be happy by ordering one of our 12″ thin crust, spent grain artisan pizzas and receive two house beers for the price of one! #DoubleHappiness! Try our Pizza of the Week, Beer Brat Pizza. Our spent grain, thin crust pizza with our awesome chili base, fresh mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, beer brat slices and topped with red onions and green peppers.
Mondays suck so make it a little less sucky but feeding your kids for free! Bring your kids with you for pizza and beer and every child under 12 eats free with each purchase of adult entree. All of our kids meals come with a healthy side and a drink with foods that kids love including creamy mac & cheese, grilled cheese waffle sandwiches, baked chicken tenders, pasta and burgers made with naturally raised Lakewood Ranch beef (no hormones or steroids). One free kid’s meal per adult entree and no limit on the number of kids.
Tuesdays – $5 Pizzas, Music Trivia & New Beer Releases!
The only thing better than our pizza is our pizza for only $5. Grab a cheese or pepperoni pizza on Tuesday for only five bucks!
Who doesn’t love new beer?! Every Tuesday we add new test batches for you to try. Only one keg per test batch so they are sure to go fast!
- Socks with Sandals – We treated our delicious Tin Can Tourist Witbier with a dose of lemonade to lighten it up and pile on even more citrus! Locally made Lemonade by our buddies at Leah’s Lemonade.
Calling all music lovers! Come hang out with us on Tuesday and play Name That Tune Poker. It’s a unique combination of music trivia and poker. You and your team try to build the best poker hand you can by guessing song titles and artists correctly. After 10 quick rounds, the best 5 card poker hand win! It’s free to play and you can win free beer, food and prizes.
There’s a reason why Taco Wednesday is a staple at 3 Keys. It’s an awesome deal! All day Wednesday you can get two tacos and a beer or cider for only $10. 💥🌮💥 We now have 15 tacos that are designed to easily fit into your face.
- Spicy Porker – BBQ pulled pork, lettuce, red onions, jalapeños & cilantro
- Palmetto Gold – Sweet & tangy Palmetto Gold BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw
- Pulled Pork – Our original BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw
- Honey Sriracha – Honey sriracha shrimp, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Spicy Buffalo – Spicy buffalo shrimp, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Garlic – Garlic shrimp, lettuce, tomatoes, onions & sour cream drizzle
- Sweet Heat – Honey Sriracha chicken, lettuce, bacon, cheese, jalapeños & honey Sriracha drizzle
- Southwest Lime – Creamy ranch chicken, lettuce, black bean & corn salsa, cheese, cilantro, & sour cream drizzle
- Smokey Chipotle Ranch – Chipotle ranch chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese & sour cream drizzle
- Spicy Buffalo – Spicy buffalo chicken, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Bacon Ranch – Creamy ranch chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, bacon & ranch drizzle
- North River – Sweet & tangy Palmetto Gold BBQ chicken, lettuce, cheese, onions and jalapeños
- Grouper – Grouper chunks, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded red cabbage, cheese, guacamole & Ja-Ru sauce drizzle
- BLT – Chopped bacon, lettuce, tomatoes & mayo sauce drizzle
- Black Bean – Black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions & sour cream drizzle
Thursday – ½ Price Local Burgers, Bar Bingo & Local Beer
Celebrate Friday-eve with ½ price burgers! All day Thursday you can enjoy any of our burgers for half the price with a purchase of a beer or cider! Come for the burgers, stay for the bingo. This week’s burger is the 3 Little Piggies Burger. Our 1/2 pound Lakewood raised natural beef burger with provolone, plenty of pepperoni, BBQ pulled pork and bacon, topped with BBQ sauce drizzle! Comes with lettuce, tomato, onions and Billy Fred IPA pickles on the side.
Thursdays aren’t just for ½ price burgers, they’re also bingo night! We supply everything you need to play so just come down, enjoy some beer and a burger and dob your way to awesome prizes such as free beer! It’s free to play for everyone and starts at 7pm, but you may want to come a little early as we fill up pretty fast.
Friday – Early Happy Hour
Start the weekend off a little earlier with our Friday Happy Hour. Stop in at 2pm (instead of 4pm) for $4 house pints and 1/2 price Nachos and Kentucky beer cheese. Should the work week be a little shorter? Honestly?
Saturday – Saturday is ‘Ciderday’ with Live Music on the Patio
Weekend Brunch is the best part of the day! Need a ‘handover helper’, some avocado toast or bacon? Stop in from 10am-2pm as we’ve go you covered will all of those plus “bottomless” mimosas!
New cider Saturdays! Or as we like to call it: Ciderday! Each week our Ciderbabes release a new test batch so stop down and try it while it’s still around! This week they’ve tapped Instinct cider. Sweet cider with topical mango. Named after the Instinct team from Pokemon Go, this is one of three in our series. Gotta drink em all!
Looking for awesome live music on the weekend? Look no further! We have Original music from local and national artists every Saturday from 8pm-11pm. Bring your dog and/or a date and enjoy some awesome beer, yummy food and live music.
Sunday – Brunch & Bar Trivia
Wake up late for brunch at 3 Keys! Stop in from 10am-2pm for “bottomless” mimosas, omelettes, avocado toast and more! Bring a friend or don’t.
On Sundays we have a new trivia company here at 3 Keys. Steve-O Entertainment has been providing trivia for restaurants in Manatee and Sarasota counties for over 7 years now. He provides a game like none other. Most the shows around town ask 25-30 questions in a couple of hours. Steve-O Entertainment has over 140 questions in that same two hour time. The fun starts at 6pm.