This will be our last newsletter before January so, Merry Christmas! We hope everyone spends some quality time with family, friends and beer… the “3 keys” to happiness! Here are some important dates for the upcoming weeks:
- Tuesday 18th – We will be closing at 6pm for our 3Keys Christmas Party
- Friday 21st – Sex Trivia starting at 9pm
- Christmas Eve – Closed
- Christmas Day – Closed
- New Year’s Eve – Closing at 9pm
- New Year’s Day – Closed
Burger of the Week 🍔 – Double Cheddar-Jalapeño Burger
Two ¼ pound Lakewood raised natural beef patties stuffed with two slices of cheddar and Jalapeños. Comes with lettuce, tomato, onions and Billy Fred IPA pickles on the side.
Pizza of the Week 🍕🍕😍 – Veggies and Friends Pizza
Our thin crust, spent grain pizza with green peppers, red onions, mushrooms, black olives, tomatoes, Jalapeños and bacon!!
New Beer This Week
- Rusty Knuckles – This amber ale has a medium malt flavor with low caramel notes. 5.6% ABV
- Suns Out Buns Out – Pours a hazy light color with tropical fruit flavors from the Azacca, Citra, and Mosaic hops. 6.5% ABV
- Teddy Bruxpin – A beer for the island life! This IPA was brewed with Galaxy, Mosaic, Amarillo and Citra hops giving it a nice tropical twist. 6.3% ABV
New Cider This Week
- The Grinch – We took 2 pounds of Green Apple Jolly Ranchers and added them to make a fun and sweet cider with an amazingly fun color to go with it! 5.3% ABV
- Cranberry Sauce – A Christmas taste of cranberry sauce to go perfectly this season made with 8 pounds of fresh cranberries cooked , then juiced to give this cider just the right amount of holiday cheer in a glass. 5.3% ABV
- Blackberry Jam – Like a scrumptious jam for your morning toast at breakfast, this sweet cider is a great start or finish to any day! 6.6% ABV
Plumb Pudding – All the fruits from the holidays added to make this cider a huge reminder of times with family and friends. 5.3% ABV
- Happy Hour every weekday! Finish your workday off with Happy Hour at 3 Keys! Every Monday-Friday from 4pm-6pm we have $4 house pints and 1/2 price Nachos and Kentucky beer cheese.
Mission Monday & Pizza & 2-for-1 Beers
Join us Monday as we support Seminar for Tomorrow’s Leaders (S4TL), a leadership training program for inbound high school seniors. S4TL has proudly provided a powerful leadership-training program for inbound high school seniors since 1979. Students attending S4TL are challenged to utilize all of their available skills, knowledge, talent, expertise, and intelligence toward specific goals and objectives. The ultimate goal/objective is for each student to leave the seminar with a new awareness of him/herself, and more finely tuned to utilize their given abilities to serve others in leadership capacities throughout their life.
We will be donating 10% of our sales for the day, plus for a $5 donation you can spin the “Charity Wheel of Awesomeness” where you can win free and reduced price beer and food, a firm handshake or even a hearty thank you. Mission Mondays provides everyone with an opportunity to support local charities and have a great time doing so. So come on down every Monday and show your support by drinking awesome beer and eating yummy food!
Did you know that giving back to our community is as easy as going out for a beer and a bite to eat? Stop in Monday and get any one of our 12″ thin crust, spent grain artisan pizzas and receive two house beers for the price of one… 2-for-1 beers! Try our Pizza of the Week, Veggies and Friends. Our thin crust, spent grain pizza with green peppers, red onions, mushrooms, black olives, tomatoes, Jalapeños and bacon!!
Tuesdays – $5 Pizzas & Closing Early!
$5 cheese or pepperoni pizzas all day long but we’ll be closing at 6pm for our 3Keys Christmas Party.
We are open as usual on Wednesday as people gotta get their tacos on! All day Wednesday you can get two beers and two tacos for only $10. 💥🌮💥 We now have 15 tacos so there’s something for everyone.
- Grouper – Grouper chunks, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded red cabbage, cheese, guacamole & Ja-Ru sauce drizzle
- BLT – Chopped bacon, lettuce, tomatoes & mayo sauce drizzle
- Black Bean – Black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions & sour cream drizzle
- Honey Sriracha – Honey sriracha shrimp, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Spicy Buffalo – Spicy buffalo shrimp, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Garlic – Garlic shrimp, lettuce, tomatoes, onions & sour cream drizzle
- Sweet Heat – Honey Sriracha chicken, lettuce, bacon, cheese, jalapeños & honey Sriracha drizzle
- Southwest Lime – Creamy ranch chicken, lettuce, black bean & corn salsa, cheese, cilantro, & sour cream drizzle
- Smokey Chipotle Ranch – Chipotle ranch chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese & sour cream drizzle
- Spicy Buffalo – Spicy buffalo chicken, lettuce, blue cheese crumbles & sour cream drizzle
- Bacon Ranch – Creamy ranch chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, bacon & ranch drizzle
- North River – Sweet & tangy Palmetto Gold BBQ chicken, lettuce, cheese, onions and jalapeños
- Spicy Porker – BBQ pulled pork, lettuce, red onions, jalapeños & cilantro
- Palmetto Gold – Sweet & tangy Palmetto Gold BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw
- Pulled Pork – Our original BBQ pulled pork with coleslaw
Thursday – Beer, Bar Bingo & ½ Price Burgers
Grab any of our burgers at ½ price with the purchase of any beer or cider and stay for the bingo fun! This week’s burger is the Double Cheddar-Jalapeño Burger. Two ¼ pound Lakewood raised natural beef patties stuffed with two slices of cheddar and Jalapeños. Comes with lettuce, tomato, onions and Billy Fred IPA pickles on the side.
Come for the beer and burgers and stay for the bingo with our super-awesome-buddy Jason. We supply everything you need so just show up, drink a beer, eat a burger (or anything else) and have fun with your family and friends! It’s free to play for everyone and you can win free food, drink, gift cards and other prizes. Plan on arriving early if you want to get a seat. The fun starts at 7pm.
Friday – Sex Trivia
Sex Trivia is back from 9-11pm and once again, it’s gonna be packed! Everyone loves sex but do you really know your sex facts? It’s time to learn a little more about sex. Sex Trivia will be a little honest learning and a little Urban Dictionary. All topics are up for discussion (really…. EVERYTHING) so be prepared. Bring a group of friends or that “special someone” for a great time. You won’t be disappointed.
We’ve secured additional parking next door so there should be plenty of room for everyone.
Cathy’s sister Denise will be hosting Sex Trivia and she’s not afraid to talk about sex (just ask her family). Denise is a registered nurse, nursing instructor and used to work at the Community AIDS Network in Sarasota. She’s seen, taught and talked about everything!
If you’re easily embarrassed or can’t say the word “boobs” without blushing, this Sex Trivia event is probably not for you. BTW, Sex Trivia is NOT KID FRIENDLY!!!
Saturday – Live Music on the Patio
Join us every Saturday 8pm-11pm for live music on the patio from 8pm-11pm. Original music from local and national artists. Bring your dog and/or a date and enjoy some awesome beer, yummy food and live music.
Featuring Wynn Taylor, a singer, a songwriter, a traveling troubadour. Whatever you call him, you can find Wynn Taylor at many venues across the country. Most often in Austin, TX, Nashville, TN or his hometown of Lexington, KY. A proud veteran of the U.S. ARMY, serving in Operation Desert Shield and Operation Desert Storm. He performs with other combat vets as member of the Nashville based #Stop22Tour.
Sunday – Bar Trivia
On Sundays we have a new trivia company here at 3 Keys. Steve-O Entertainment has been providing trivia for restaurants in Manatee and Sarasota counties for over 7 years now. He provides a game like none other. Most the shows around town ask 25-30 questions in a couple of hours. Steve-O Entertainment has over 140 questions in that same two hour time. The fun starts at 6pm.